- AES to Ethernet Converter
- Transmits digital audio plus software remote control over a single CAT5 cable
- Merges 2 AES/EBU pairs (4 channels) and an Ethernet switch to a single EtherCON connector
- Simple and easy to use
- Extremely reliable
- Cable lengths up to 100m (limited only by Ethernet)
- Sample rate 44.1 – 192kHz
- World clock
- Low latency
- Can be connected via CAT5 cable to all LINUS-C amplifiers and LINUS racks
As an essential part of Coda Audio total system solution, ATEC is in fact the crossing point between a mixing console, computer and the Coda digital audio network and control.
Based on the advanced LiNET technology and optimized for small system setups, ATEC is an ideal all-in-one solution for transmission of up to 4 digital audio signals plus LINUS Live software remote control using a single CAT5 cable.
High quality 44.1 – 192 kHz sample rate converters and world clock without jitter guarantees excellent audio transport with perfect synchronization.
ATEC is an extremely reliable, easy to use and cost effective solution for corporate events, product presentations, small live reinforcement systems, DJs, nightclubs, A/V rooms, stage monitors, houses of worship and many other professional applications requiring high performance digital audio transport.
It serves as a perfect AES/EBU front end, ensuring ultimate compatibility for the entire audio chain.