2-way passive installation system
- Compact 2-way coherent point source technology
- 12” ultra low distortion driver with 3" VC and triple demodulation rings
- Coaxially mounted 1.75" annular diaphragm superb quality HF driver
- High power handling of 600 W (AES)
- Symmetrical coverage of 90°
- Superior sound quality
- Optimized for near-field applications
- High output before feedback
- System integration with Coda DSP amplifiers
- Integrated M6 flying points
The Coda D12 is a passive 2-way coaxial loudspeaker system designed without compromise to provide a true one point source in a compact package. The cabinet contains a high power 12” woofer and a coaxially mounted ring diaphragm high frequency driver with 44.4mm voice coil.
The advanced design aligns the acoustical centers of the transducers to produce a single point source. This unique loudspeaker technology provides a coherent wave front without hot spots. Precise directivity of 90° conical ensures uniform coverage with perfect time alignment between the components.
Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories the D12 sets a state of the art solution for almost any high quality, near field installed sound reinforcement applications.